1. Responsible for China payroll review & validation, ensuring monthly payroll payout on-time with high accuracy
2. Actively coordinating with HRBP & other departments, monitor and optimize payroll process
3. Responsible for international transfer process management, including expatriates service and tax support
4. Responsible for China benefit management, including social insurance & commercial insurance management.
5. Implement compensation and benefit policy, ensure HR operations practice aligns with local labor law and company regulations;
6. Provide assistance to C&B related project & activities.
1. A degree holder, preferably in HR or Business Administration.
2. At least 3+ years working experiences on C&B field.
3. Familiar with the labor law and relevant regulation, possess strong ability of data processing.
4. Excellent Microsoft skills, especially advanced level of MS Excel
5. Strong sense of responsibilities, integrity, team player, self-motivation, detail-oriented and mature.
6. Very logical thinking, strong leadership and communication skills
7. Good command of English in both oral and written.
8. Solid experience in Platinum HRMS is a plus.