The senior antibody researcher will be responsible for IHC application development of RabMAb with best class quality of researching hotspot and frontier targets to help our customer discover more.
Essential Job Functions:
• Study deeply on targets information, including target function, expression pattern, subcellular location, clinical application prospect and etc.
• Decide whether the product is suitable for IHC application or not.
• Solve the problems around IHC application in antibody development.
• Can manage antibody development project, and be responsible for the whole process of antibody development until publication.
• Can design immunogen and antibody screening experimental includes WB, ICC, IHC, IF, IP and Flow, and make decisions about how to move the development forward into next step.
• Have both histologic and pathological education.
• Have rich experience in IHC tests, with IF experience preferred.
• More than 3 years’ experience and be able to do trouble shooting on following laboratory techniques: IHC, ChIP, ELISA, IF/ICC, flow cytometry, western blot, etc.
• Ability to rigorous logical thinking.
• Skillful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance.
• Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently.
• Strong willingness to contribute to bio-industry and help scientists to discover more.
• Minimal master degree in pathology or histologic required, with experience of antibody development. PhD. in pathology or histologic preferred. Education abroad a plus.