We have an immediate opening for an experienced senior antibody researcher to join our dynamic Technology Development team in Hangzhou office. The applicant should have a strong demonstrating experience with monoclonal antibody development methods. The position requires significant involvement and commitment in hands-on experimental work.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop and optimize robust, scalable strategies for improving process, workflow and performance.
• Design, construct, and validate new technologies.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the R&D staff, on and off-site, and contribute to and/or deliver on specific strategic initiatives.
• Accept international travel.
• Masters’ degree in biology and have molecular/ /cellular biology or immunology background.
• Experience with PCR, ELISA , IHC or other biological assays
• Familiar with monoclonal antibody development
• Have good reading, listening, writing and speaking skills in English.
• PhD degree in biology or closely-related discipline.
• 3 years of experience in molecular biology, cell biology or immunology.
• 2 years of experience with project management.
• Working knowledge of monoclonal antibody generation methods.
• Experience with antibody screening and characterization assays.
• Possess and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.