The senior antibody researcher will be responsible in the data provision and quality evaluation for the published rabbit monoclonal antibodies per the requests from worldwide abcam’s offices. This position will also be in close communication and collaboration with headquarter in Cambridge to improve the product quality.
Essential Job Functions:
• Receive the inquiries from headquarter and other branch offices by E-mail. Identify and collaborate with the responsible department. Promote the dealing process to ensure the inquiries are replied on time.
• Provide experimental data and answer any questions related with specificity and validation data such as Western blot, Immunoprecipitation and Flow cytometry applications.
• For the antibodies with potential quality issue, review development and QC data. Search literatures and arrange tests. Evaluate product quality and make final decision.
• Attend the Quality Meeting with headquarter periodically. Give quality report if necessary.
• Give feedback on the quality of the published products to the technical departments in Hangzhou office. Make proposals to help improving the product quality.
• Rigorous academic trainings in Biology related field.
• Abundant experience in protein signal pathway and >=3 years’ hands-on experiences in antibody related applications.
• Know the process of monoclonal antibody technique. The experience with antibody development or quality control will be prioritized.
• Excellent English level. Could use English as work language.
• Ability to rigorous logical thinking and good at solving problems.
• Skillful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance.
• Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently.
• Can work under-pressure.
• Minimal master degree in life sciences required. PhD or PostDoc Preferred. Education abroad is a plus.